In order to foster a safe, welcoming environment for market vendors and patrons alike, the Mabou Farmers’ Market has the following policies.
Service animals are always welcome.
From time to time we may end up collecting the contact information of vendors and patrons through sign-up forms, contest entries and everyday emails. It is the policy of the Mabou Farmers’ Market to treat this information with the utmost respect. Any contact information that you submit to us will be held in confidence and will not be sold or released to a third party.
We take our own right to privacy as individuals very seriously and as such feel it should be no different for the many vendors and patrons who help make the Market such a success.
Community Table Policy
Bring your non-profit or community organization to the Mabou Farmers’ Market! The free Community Table provides an opportunity for groups to raise awareness about their organizations and the work that they do in the community.
The Community Table provides an opportunity for groups to raise awareness about their organizations and the work that they do in the community. We have a limit of two Community Tables per market.
Read the below guidelines for Community Table organizations and fill out an application (PDF) if you would like your organization to be a part of the Mabou Farmers’ Market.
The Guidelines for this booth are as follows:
- Any registered not-for-profit in Mabou and in the surrounding area is eligible to apply for a Community Table.
- Organizations can have fundraising activities, i.e. ticket sales, but may not sell or give away items that are in competition with Market Vendors.
- Organizations must apply in advance and complete a Community Table application.
- The Community Table is assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis and is dependent on availability of space.
- Organizations must bring their own table and any products or materials required for display.
- Set-up and breakdown is the responsibility of the organization.
- Volunteers of the organization will arrive at the market no later than ½ an hour before opening with set-up completed 15 minutes before opening.
- Breakdown of display cannot start until the market closes at 2:00 pm and volunteers MUST be prepared to stay for the entire time of the Market – 11:00 am -2:00 pm.
- The Community Table space area must be left clean and tidy.
There is no fee for the use of the Community Table space.